Vinyl graphics are extremely versatile and give us the ability to realize our imaginations. They also provide a way to manufacture small signage, where sometimes channel letters are impossible to build. However, vinyl is just as popular on large signs as it is on small. Vinyl can also be used for an added color palette, giving you a wider color selection. Sign Fab, Inc's. graphics department is professionally trained and fully equipped with software and computerized equipment to enable us to produce high quality vinyl graphics. Where more complex designs are desired, Sign Fab Inc. can also print any artwork with our professional-grade rolling printer. Some options include: Contour Channel, Logo Box, Channel letters with vinyl border or reverse, Channel Logos, Day-Night Striping.
Custom logo signs can be manufactured to any shape, including standard shapes, symbols and business logos. Your possibilities are virtually limitless for Custom Logos. As long as we can fit your illumination of choice in the product, it can be manufactured.more
Panforming is a process in which a sheet of translucent material is laid over the top of a form including letters and logos. The sheet is heated to the specific temperature at which it begins to soften. Using vacuum pressure the softened sheet is then sucked firmly down over the form. The plastic takes on the shapes of letters and logos as though they were pressed into the surface from behind. When the material cools it regains its regular hard and strong surface.more
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.