For anyone in the sign industry, this is a must attend event! The ISA International Sign Expo 2014 is the one event that has everything you need for your business. Whether your looking for the newest trends and innovations, this is the tradeshow you don't want to miss! Opportunities like networking and connecting with vendors can't go under the radar if you want to excel in your business. This is simply the biggest business opportunity of the year and if you're looking to learn more about your craft,or just beginning in the business, then this is the show you need to attend! We will be featuring our new app (which you can interact with) and our new website, and 2014 catalog, so don't miss this opportunity to attend the show!
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.