A standard channel letter is a 3 dimensional graphic sign element. Its channel is fabricated from sheet metal, most often aluminum since it will not rust. A flat sheet of aluminum is typically cut on a table by a computer-controlled router. This creates the back of the channel and is the basis for the letter shape. The sides of the channel letter, called the returns, are then formed by bending a 3 to 6-inch-wide (150 mm) strip of aluminum sheet around the aluminum back. This return can be welded at the seam or flanged and riveted to the back to create a solid can in the shape of the letter. The letter can is painted and fitted with any lighting components necessary such as neon as tubes or light-emittng diode (LED) module. A translucent plastic face usually of 3/16" thick sheet acrylic or polycarbonate is cut to fit the open face of the letter can.
Wholesale distributing is the sale of goods or merchandise to retailers or other professional business users. In general, it is the sale of goods to anyone other than a standard consumer. Sign Fab products are sold only through Sign Professional Resellers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 544-6381 and we will driect you to a sign professional.
All signs are custom made and no two signs are alike. We will provide you with a quote which outlines every part of your sign project, including the cost.
Vector art is a file that can be re-sized without losing quality. A jpeg is a photo that loses quality if re-sized.
Call us at (800) 544-6381 or email us email@example.com and we will direct you to a sign professional that will work with you to get you what you need.
Sign Fab is located right off of I-44. Our address is 28625 Harvest View Rd., Stoutland, MO 65567.
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.