Sign Fab, Inc. is accepting applications for a Graphics/Digital Printer Technician to assist in the production of our products. The ideal candidate must be dependable and have Graphic Design experience with good working knowledge of color management, digital printing, and preparing digital prints for customer approval, by use of specialized computer software. Candidates must be able to pass a background and pre-employment drug screen. This is a full time position with competitive wages, benefits and hire on bonus.Download Job Description Apply
A leading wholesale sign manufacture is looking for a Production Workers to join our team. Looking for individuals that want to learn Aluminum Sign Fabrication/Welding. We are currently growing to meet the demand for quality custom signs, we are looking to fill positions for our existing plant, and planning for additional positions in our new plant, which is currently under construction. These are full time position with competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab Inc. is looking for a Fabricator! Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of a sheet metal shop environment performing a variety of tasks such as metal forming, sheet metal bending, spot welding, riveting and custom fabrication. Also, experienced in light assembly and manufacturing and using a variety of shop tools and equipment. This position has highly competitive wages and great benefitsDownload Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc. is a wholesale sign manufacture looking for Over the Road Drivers to join our team. We are currently growing to meet the demand for quality custom signs; we are looking to fill positions for both of our manufacturing facilities. Our OTR drivers are home most weekends; we offer competitive wages with benefits.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.