Sign Fab, Inc. has an opportunity for an Assembler to join our team We are currently growing to meet the demand for quality custom signs, we are looking to fill positions for our existing plant and our new plant. These are full time positions with competitive wages and benefits.Download Job Description Apply
A leading wholesale sign manufacturer is looking for Spray Painters to join our team. Painters are responsible for taking signs from bare metal to a finish product using a variety of tools and equipment. Painters will prep and spray a variety of metals in various shapes and sizes. No job is the same so flexibility and ability to adjust to change is important.Download Job Description Apply
Sign Fab, Inc. is excited to bring you this one of a kind sign design and sign industry project management tool. The Sign Creator is an easy to use App and comes with everything you need to create compelling designs and manage projects from start to finish.
- Easily create, save, and edit designs in the Custom Sign Designer
- Create Backgrounds using Custom Photos, Textures, or Colors and manage your layers at the same time
- Add and customize text with a variety of fonts, shapes, and a large clipart gallery
- Import Custom Designs and Add Effects such as 3D, Gradients, Shadows, Contours, Emboss, Borders and use a scale ruler to size them
- My Saved Signs – Export to your device and share from your library or email
Use the Sign Guide for Project Resources
- Review Sign Product Types and Specifications and Utilize the Interactive Color Selector for color combinations
- Sign Gallery provides actual project examples
- Quick access to Installation Guides and a Video Library for How-to, Product Demos, and more
Get Instant Sign Quotes or Chat with Customer Care
My Account provides Online Access to information on Quotes and Orders for Project Management.
- Make Payments and Approve Project Drawings
- View Estimates & Order Details
Add-On Options: Fonts and Clipart Packages
- Update Images to correct App Screens and make sure devices are current.